Terms and Conditions
Drop in passes will expire 14 days after the sales date.
5-class pack will expire 2 month after the sales date.
10-class pass will expire after 3 month of the sales date.
2 weeks introductory offer will expire 14 days after the date of clients first visit. The offer can be used within 8 weeks of purchase and cannot be extended.
Our unlimited passes will be activated from purchased date, the expiry date cannot be extended unless for medical reasons. The clients need to provide doctors’ note.
The expiry dates for our offers cannot be extended.
Class passes expiry date can be extended one time only for 10 day and it costs £10. The expiry date can be extended for medical reasons. The clients need to provide doctors’ note.
Yogalogy do not offer any refunds on any of the products or services. This does not affect your statutory rights.
1. The provisions of this condition shall only apply to a Member that applies for a monthly subscription membership by monthly Auto-Pay, direct debit, standing order or debit or credit card (“Subscription”).
2. Any Member who purchases classes by Membership shall be entitled to participate in the specified number of classes at the Studio until their Subscription terminates and any such Member will forfeit their membership if they fall behind in payment. Such Member shall remain liable for any outstanding payments.
3. Any Member who purchases classes by Subscription may suspend their membership for a minimum period of 30 days and maximum of 60 days in any 12-month period.
4. Subscription fees must be paid in accordance with these Terms and Conditions irrespective of whether or not the Member uses the Studio's facilities.
5. Subscription fees may be increased at the discretion of the Company. Members shall be given at least 30 working days' notice of any increase in Subscription fees by means of signs displayed in the studio, or on the Studio website, or via email newsletters.
6. Any Member who purchases classes by Subscription agrees that they cannot cancel their Subscription before the expiry of the minimum period of 3 months from the date of their initial payment ("Minimum Subscription Period")
7. Subject to condition 6 and any right of the Company to cancel or suspend the Subscription, the Subscription will continue indefinitely unless, and until a Member cancels their Monthly Subscription by written request to the Company 20 days before a payment date. No refunds shall be given to Members in respect of any Subscription fees that have been paid. Members who cancel their membership before 12 month of should pay £30 admin fee.
8. If a Member does not pay their Subscription for the Minimum Subscription Period (or cancels their Subscription during the Minimum Subscription Period) then the Member is liable in full for any outstanding Subscriptions in respect of the Minimum Subscription Period plus the admin fee.
9. Members agree and acknowledge that by agreeing to the Minimum Subscription Period, they are being given preferential rates by the Company and therefore it is fair and reasonable that the Member is liable for any payments referred to above.
10. It is the responsibility of the Member to cancel any direct debit or standing order with his bank on termination of his Subscription. The Company cannot be held liable for any payments processed due to the failure of a Member to cancel a direct debit or standing order.
11. Members who do not accept any change proposed by the Company to Subscription fees may cancel their Subscription by giving notice in accordance with condition 7 The Member giving notice must continue to pay subscriptions at the rate current immediately prior to any proposed increase until the end of such notice period (or in the case of a Member whose Minimum Subscription Period has not ended, until the end of such period).
12. If the Subscription is paid by debit or credit card (or any Subscription fees remain outstanding beyond the due date) the Member unconditionally and irrevocably authorises the Company to debit any credit or debit card provided by the Member with the monthly Subscription fee (or any outstanding fees) without notice to the Member.
13.The cancellation fee will be waived if transferring to an Annual Unlimited Pre-paid pass.
14.20 days' notice must be given prior to the hold start date
15.Holds requested for medical reasons may exceed 60 days when accompanied by a doctor's note
Online class bookings:
Pre-booked classes must be paid for in advance.
Classes will automatically be deducted from your class pass or you can purchase individual classes with any debit or credit card.
Early cancellations: class bookings can be cancelled up to 3 hours in advance only online. If you paid by class pass, your class will be credited back to your account. Reception will not be able to process any cancellations.
Late cancellations: Any cancellations made after this time (within 3 hours of the class start time) will not be credited back to your class or refunded.
We require that you sign into class a minimum of 10 minutes prior to the class start time. If you have not signed in by this time your space will be opened up to allow drop ins and this will be treated as a late cancelation and your class will not be credited or refunded.
If you are on an unlimited contract and you late cancel or no-show 3 times over a month period, the option to book online will be suspended for a month.
Appointments for treatments + one to ones
We operate a strict 24 hours cancellation policy on behalf of our therapists and teachers. For cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice or if you do not turn up for your appointment, you will be charged the full appointment fee in these circumstances. The details shown on the Yogalogy email booking confirmation + appointment reminder is the date and time for which you will be charged if you miss your appointment or cancel less than 24 hours prior to the booked appointment.
Bookings for workshops + courses cancellation policy
When booking for courses + workshops, please note that we can only provide a full refund (less a 10% admin fee) for cancellations made more than 28 days before the start date. For any other cancellations there will be no refunds or transfers unless your place can be filled from a waiting list, in which case we will refund the fee (less a 20% admin fee). If a course or workshop is cancelled you will be offered either a cash refund or the option of being transferred to an alternative event. Once you have committed to a course or workshop, we recommend that you attend the scheduled number of sessions to get the most out of the programme.
10% discount for seniors (OAPs), full time students and UB40s on Studio Classes.
About using our site
You agree to use our site in accordance with these terms + conditions, only for lawful purposes and in a way which does not infringe the rights of anyone or restrict or inhibit anyone's use + enjoyment of the site. If you don't comply with these terms, we may deny you access to our site.
If you wish to make a booking, you should follow the instructions for making a booking that appear on the site. Any booking will be subject to your agreement to further terms + conditions in respect of that booking. We will notify you of the relevant terms and conditions, which you will have to accept to complete your booking. You may download + print content from our site only for your private, personal + non-commercial use. We do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading is free from infection, viruses, Trojans +/or other contaminating codes. You agree to use the enquiry + booking forms on our site to make only genuine enquiries +/or bookings for you or for other persons for whom you are authorised to act.
You will not use the site to send by e-card, email, post or otherwise transmit any material that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene or profane.
You agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify or re-post our content on another site, frame or mirror our site or link to our site without our prior written consent.
You grant to us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use (including but not limited to publishing, exploiting and modifying) any material you email, post or submit to us. For the avoidance of doubt, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content, text or images contained in your communications with us for any purpose whatsoever, to the fullest extent permitted by law. We try to update our site regularly, so we may have to suspend access, service or functionality from time to time, without notice. If required, we may have to close our site indefinitely. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period of time. As information or data transmitted to or from our site passes over public telecommunications networks, we can't promise that the operation of our site will be secure, confidential, uninterrupted or error-free. You agree not to do anything that does or may interfere with the proper working of the site including but not limited to tampering with, or hacking into, the site or the servers on which it resides.
Our site may have some sections accessible only by a user identification code +/or password. From time to time, we may restrict access to those sections, or to the entire site, to users who have registered with us. If you choose, or you are provided with, a password, you must treat such information as confidential and only use it yourself. We may disable or suspend your access or any pass code, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time in our sole discretion. Our issuing of pass codes is not a promise of continued use or access to the site or any data you might store on it. The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only + is not intended to be comprehensive or to constitute professional medical advice. The information should not be relied on or treated as a substitute for specific medical or heath advice. Yogalogy accepts no responsibility for loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on information contained on this website. Parts of the website link to external Internet sites, and other external internet sites may link to this website. Yogalogy is not responsible for the content of any external Internet sites.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
Call us at 020 70187377